Nov 24, 2009

One Weekend In Paris

I probably don't have to convince anyone that Paris is worth a visit.
So I just assume the city is well known, spare you a long introduction and focus on what I want to convey.

Accomodation:
We were staying in a hostel, right in the 1st arrondisement of Paris, just around the corner of the Louvre. But living that central doesn't come too cheap. But 27 €/pp and night including breakfast sounded very reasonable to me, even more considering prices in Paris in general.
I was really satisfied with the hostel and we had no problems whatsoever so check it out (no worries I don't get commission (: )

Going out:
Well yes, I'm student and even during travelling I have to satisfy my "going out urge" every now and then. So here some advice on the really interessting stuff :)

Thanks to prices in Paris we only went out clubbing once.
We chose to go to the Rex Club just a 15 minute walk away from our hostel.
Let's not mention the prices, but I can tell you the music is really nice in there! (Varying program, minimal & house when we where there)
I can totally recommend this club if you're into that kind of music, but should you really do get bored in there, drinking is no option (see remark about prices above).

And if you're not really into clubbing but still like sitting around, chatting while having some beers and a nice view, grab a six pack of beer head up Montmartre and have those beers while enjoying a spectacular view of Paris.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing paris ! Clubing in Paris sounds great:) I guess almost everybody is fascinated by Paris.

    ReplyDelete