Nov 2, 2009

"Dutch Pancakes"


While taking a nice walk around Amsterdam you will probably see some signs for "Dutch Pancakes" also called "pannenkoek". If you get any chance to visit Amsterdam you should definitely try one of those pannenkoek in the Pancake Bakery.

The Pancake Bakery is a very nice little Pancakehouse where I got one of the best dutch Pancakes I had in Amsterdam. It has an open kitchen and a great menu with a lot of different choices. You can get sweet Pancakes with e.g. banana and nutella, caramel and ice cream, syrup/sugar... but also savoury Pancakes with e.g. bacon and cheese, chicken, ham and mushrooms and so on for an affordable price. It's located directly in the center of Amsterdam at Prinsengracht 191. I really can't wait to go there again and I hope you will enjoy your pannenkoek there as much as I did. www.pancake.nl/

1 comment: